I had just watch Spiderman 2 and suddenly thot of william shakespeare poem...Its friday nite feeling slightly bored and tired tho a fren did ask me if i wanna join them for dinner, but kinda of lazy as i had late lunch cum breakfast cum dinner...Keeping my tummy for Sunday's sushi..hehehe so looking forward...My knee is recovering well...The first thing i wake up every morning is to do my knee therapy... i do it almost everyday and I just started my late nite walks of half hour yesterday...Perspire like crazy even tho it was jus half an hour..I thot beside doing my therapy, I should start walking slowly too...I hope it helps...Jus staying home, either am on the bed watching tv or sitting on the chair playing games...Soon i might turn into couch potato...hehehe...Alrite i shall stop my pen here and to share a poem by William Shakespeare to you guys...Cheers!
Thou blind fool, Love, what dost thou to mine eyes
That they behold and see not what they see?
They know what beauty is, see where it lies,
Yet what the best is, take the worst to be.
If eyes corrupt by overpartial looks,
Be anchored in the bay where all men ride,
Why of eyes' falsehood hast thou forgèd hooks,
Whereto the judgment of my heart is tied?
Why should my heart think that a several plot
Which my heart knows the wide world's common place?
Or mine eyes seeing this, say this is not
To put fair truth upon so foul a face?
In things right true my heart and eyes have erred,
And to this false plague are they now transferred.
~Sonnet 137
by William Shakespeare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment